You can use CCC to back up your data, but you’ll want to do a fresh install of the OS.

Check out DeployStudio (http://www.deploystudio.com/Home.html) for some Mac imaging goodness!  Not sure it will help in this case.. but I like to point out that nice FREE piece of software.

If you’re throwing out a copy of 10.5 Server… I know of a good home for it…

Come to think of it, I bet Eric Hall will cover some of this in his pizza session on Imaging.  J

Sign up today @ http://sites.google.com/site/pizzatechconference/registration

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="batman_yellow_50x50.jpg">

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298