MB starts off-topic with a smear about "rigor".  Nevertheless, I'll rebutt.

My studies are the most rigorous toxicological studies of "swine flu" and
"polio".  Provide a more rigorous toxicology study, if rigor is truly a concern.

Returning to topic:  "Swine flu" toxicology

Before commenting, view epicenters (via google maps, described below).
Images show what orthodox media is omitting.

=========