We are currently planning to hold the 2010 RR on the first weekend of April 2-3, 2010.  This is the weekend before US BP Nationals at Regis and hopefully the weekend after another BP tournament at Colgate.

Our hope is to again attract many top notch international teams and judges, both to our tournament and to adjacent competitions.

We recognize that it's hard to make plans to attend a tournament that you can't be sure your team will be selected for, but nevertheless we do encourage everyone to apply in January and to consider this tournament now when making your team's travel plans for next year.

http://workserver.idebate.org/hwsroundrobin/

All the Best,
Eric

Eric Barnes