Don,
I thought about replying to this privately but I think we all need to
see this and think about it. Patient confidentiality is important.
Think Farrah Fawcett. We should never ever mention the name of a
patient, especially on such a public forum as Flow Net. People lose
their jobs for these kinds of breaches. Don't want to sound like a
crab, but it is so easy to forget that we might be breaching a
patient's right to privacy.
Jeff