Saran wrap is also a great way to protect your transducer from those
obnoxious black marks when doing a vein mapping/marking!!

________________________________

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela
M. Mulford
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: scanning ulcers and wounds

If we do not have to be concerned about sterile fields, old fashion
dollar store saran wrap works good for us.  I have also use this over
the probe after applying a liberal amount of gel on the probe surface to
protect both the probe and the examination site.  Angie

In a message dated 5/7/2009 4:37:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,