From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry
Zwakenberg
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new transducer technology

I just posted a link to an article about a revolutionary advance in
transducer technology on my blog if anyone is interested.

http://usphysics.blogspot.com/

...TJ

To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.