Thank you!

________________________________

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary
Samocha
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [UVMFLOWNET

It depends on what your protocol requires for your mesenteric exam.

If you do both arterial inflow and venous outflow of an abdominal organ,
then the CPT codes 93975 (complete study) and 93976 (limited study) can
be used.

If the exam protocol does not match the above definition, then the CPT
codes 93978 (complete) and 93979 (limited) could be used.

For our lab, our exam protocol best matches 93979.

Mary Samocha, BS, RVT