Jason, type in venous ulcers and wound healing as a search and that should help you out. If not let me know...Riley

From: JASON r <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:48:19 AM
Subject: Re: venous ulcers

thank you
Denise.

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:10:27 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Good resource is the VNUS company site or any papers done with VNUS. I'll see what I can find for you.... Denise

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM, JASON r <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

does anyone out there have a resource for the classification of venous ulcers, Stage 1, Stage 2, etc...with photos?

thanks
Jason

tml

Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Denise Levy