________________________________

	From: Jeff Stanley
	Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:32 AM
	To: 'UVM Flownet'
	Subject: RE: Cross posting from SDMS, re new limited registry
for venous

	I don't like this because it seems to say that being an RVT
isn't good enough to properly work in a vein practice.  I understand the
idea of having someone being well versed in vein therepy but I think
that can be a part of being an RVT and not separate.  If this happens
then why not have separate credentials for carotid ultrasound and
arterial ultrasound?  I think it is also muddying the water by chopping
up and weakening the RVT credential.

	Jeff Stanley BS,RVT
	The Surgical Clinic
	Nashville, TN