From: Jeff Stanley
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:32 AM
To: 'UVM Flownet'
Subject: RE: Cross posting from SDMS, re new limited registry for venous

I don't like this because it seems to say that being an RVT isn't good enough to properly work in a vein practice.  I understand the idea of having someone being well versed in vein therepy but I think that can be a part of being an RVT and not separate.  If this happens then why not have separate credentials for carotid ultrasound and arterial ultrasound?  I think it is also muddying the water by chopping up and weakening the RVT credential.

Jeff Stanley BS,RVT
The Surgical Clinic
Nashville, TN