IMHO, please don't give ARDMS/CCI the idea of a credential for every
test.  You know that the government and testing bodies would love to
charge us more just to keep doing what we already do.

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Connie
McCoy
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cross posting from SDMS, re new limited registry for venous

Doug said, "TEE is part or a  cardiologists/hospital setting and part of
the " global" care of  cardiac disease. "

Is not venous imaging (acute and chronic) and vein treatment part of the
global care of vascular disease?

If a "registered" phelobologists (or whatever) includes diagnosis that
includes US, wound care, treatment, etc.  then that is another issue.

My concerns are 1) why not have an RVT/RVS as a prerequesite if US is
included and 2) what about all the nurses, PAs, that specialize in wound
care?

Connie McCoy, RVT