Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:43:10 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Proposal to cut Healthcare costs!
To: [log in to unmask]

First of all, I would like to thank those who replied on my info on making the lab digital (paperless), got lots of very good information, but now I'm growing a new concern. We are in the process of purchasing an existing lab, my colleague who wishes too partner with me is worried about the President Obama proposal to cut healthcare costs and the debt we might be taking in? Another question is the cost of a lab, example: Lab is around doing business for 20 years, accredited, two toshiba Xarios (2007), one Ge Logic 7 or 9 (2006), two Parks 2100 (approximately 5 years old), furniture, tables (5 which are 5 or more years), lab is appraisal at 92,000.00, building space (3500 sqft) at 450,000.00. Owner wants 700,000.00, profits is mostly less than 25,000.00 a year. Are we getting in over our heads, specially with new proposed cuts and should we offer something less? I would like too hear from persons that have gone through this, can somebody send me an example of a proposal ! for a lab. Any other things we need to consider before going into this venture? You can reply back to my personal email: [log in to unmask] Thanks again for the great colleagues out there who share there wise wisdom and knowledge with us!

Wally Prado RVT

W. Prado, Inc
Vascular Ultrasound Consultant Services of South Texas
2400 Heron Ave
McAllen, Tx 78504
(956) 827-9500