Denise,
thank you these will work

jason :)

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:49:52 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: venous ulcers
To: [log in to unmask]

Jason I found a good article... will send more...
http://herkules.oulu.fi/isbn9514267230/html/i634880.html
Another.............. Need to get the illustrations.
Improving management of chronic venous disorders: Exploration, description, and understanding—parallels in the worlds of the Renaissance and the American Venous Forum
Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 41, Issue 2, Pages 355-365
F. Padberg Jr

Plain and simple description..
http://www.simondodds.com/Venous/CEAP_classification.htm

Got to go complete a project for an auction..
If I find any more... will send on to you...
Good to hear from you,
Denise