Deneise,
When do they take the tums?

Lori

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Denise Levy
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Simethicone

Not worth it. Renals and mesenterics schedule at 9:00 AM exam.
EX strength 2 TUMS, no smoking or chewing gum..
Works every time.
98% rate in getting bil renal arteries 5-6 per week.
Decub position right and left... My favorite exam.
My colleagues would joke about getting me to arrive early to work
"Ah just tell Levy she has a renal in the morning." Worked every time.
I have been known to pout if I miss out on examining renal arteries.
Denise Levy