A few birds, plus a couple insects yesterday, birding in Westminster
and @Herrick's Cove:

Mystery damselfly [Sun, May 24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4908.php

A large flock of cedar waxwings popped up at Herrick's Cove today
[Sun, May 24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4909.php

This red-eyed vireo was singing up a storm this morning. [Sun, May
24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4910.php

Eastern kingbird [Sun, May 24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4911.php

Chestnut-sided warbler, with nesting material. [Sun, May 24, 2009,
Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4912.php

Mystery damselfly [Sun, May 24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4913.php

Common yellowthroat [Sun, May 24, 2009, Rockingham, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4914.php

Belted kingfisher [Sun, May 24, 2009, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4915.php

Green heron [Sun, May 24, 2009, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4916.php

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4917.php

Yellow warbler [Sun, May 24, 2009, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4918.php

This veery was a bit of a surprise.  Usually I hear them and not see
them.  This time I saw it but it never made a call. [Sun, May 24,
2009, Allen Brothers Marsh, Westminster, VT]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4919.php

Backyard American Redstart [Sun, May 24, 2009]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4920.php

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4921.php

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4922.php

Backyard American goldfinch [Sun, May 24, 2009]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4923.php

Red-winged blackbird on tray feeder [Sun, May 24, 2009]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4924.php

I spent some time this afternoon waiting for the hummingbirds to come
to the feeders.  Instead, while I was looking at another bird, one
landed on a wire directly above my head. [Sun, May 24, 2009]

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4925.php

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/4926.php

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky