Good Morning all!

James and I took a nice walk on Freeman Hill in Moretown this morning
and had a few
"not sures" as well as what I believe to be a Northern Parula which was
back lit as indicated in my field notes below.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Have a great day and good birding!

dawna Foreman
Moretown

Location:     Freeman Hill, Moretown, VT

Observation date:     5/5/09

Notes:     Freeman Hill was alive with bird song and activity this
morning. We heard the Woodcock "Peenting" in one of the areas near the
road where we have heard one at night.

In addition, there were a few not sures ... one of which the song and
location of Northern Parula exact for one I spotted last year. The bird
was back lit and then disappeared as I attempted to maneuver for better
light. GC Flycatcher heard only, and again in same location as a pair we
saw often last year.

Number of species:     34

Canada Goose     2
Wild Turkey     2