Theresa and I went looking for the Scissor-Tail with Randy Schmidt this
afternoon.  We met Martha there and searched all over for quite a while with
no luck.  We did see a solitary sandpiper in a couple of locations, though.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martha Pfeiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Spotted today by Barb Powers was a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher. Southern
Vermont, in Arlington at Millers Pond. Directions: Go south of Arlington,
take Old Town Rd (a left hand turn) Whimsey Farm will be on your right, the
Pond is sraight ahead of you on OLd Town Rd. The flycatcher is sitting on
the wire just at Pole #91, that is the third pole on right.

Martha Pfeiffer