We only had the male Indigo Bunting yesterday and today.? The Rose Breasted Grosbeaks are plentiful -- at least three pair at our feeders.?One pair and one fledgling pine sisken still around.?The usual cardinals, goldfinches, etc.

Today, the Great Crested Flycatcher?oddly sat outside my office window this afternoon and called for a while.? We hear him daily during the warm season and have twice spied him in the cedars, but he has never appeared out in the open as today.? Quite a site.? Just then, I found the camera battery was dead.? Kay in Hinesburg

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Lyter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 13 May 2009 3:04 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] FOY birds

On Monday, we had our FOY Indigo Bunting pair on our feeders. How beautiful
they are.
Today we noticed that we have a House Wren that appears to be building a
nest in our bluebird box.
Plus the Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, Cardinals, Eastern Phoebe and many other
usual daily visitors are here!  l do love spring.
Debbie Lyter
Bristol,VT