The female RBG made her first appearance today along with her mate &
spent quite a bit of time at one of our feeders until I felt impelled
to chase away a chipmunk that was happily lounging inside one of our
cage protected feeders gorging itself on black oil sunflower seeds.
The red squirrels are enjoying the same feeder, so much for limited
access.

The RBGs are a first for us.  I also think our Eastern Kingbird is
back but the binocs were in the car when it appeared & I couldn't
confirm.  Now the binocs are in the house and it hasn't reappeared.
(of course)