They have all moved to Milton, Peter!!   I have >100 if I have 1 - they
are competing with the Goldfinches for Thistle Seed and costing me a
bundle!! :-D
Ruby-throated Hummingbird male has been here since the 28th of April,
the earliest I have on record.
First Great-crested Flycatcher heard this AM.  However, NO Warblers as
yet (to May 3) in our 5 acres?

Dick Harlow
Arrowhead Lake
Milton, VT