For a lark, I chose to take the back route to Horsford's nursery (at about 10:30 am, and 1 1/5 miles down Bostwick Road, on the left, on a utility pole with a yellow band, an osprey began building a nest. I believe I saw it gather the first grasses from the field, as it attempted to place it on the wooden cross beams, these fell, and soon it flew off to collect more. It then began gathering sticks, laying them down them carefully.

I wonder if there is any risk of electrocution? I do not know if this will be successful or not, it was right on the roadside.

Jane S.

Saint George, VT