I too was at Herrick's Cove Saturday during the morning and observed three
Savannah Sparrows foraging on the grass lawn at the picnic area on the
point. Characteristics of the suspected Saltmarsh Sharp-tailed Sparrow visible
in the photos have alot in common with Savannah Sparrow.  One of the
digiscoped images I took of the birds is in the most recent posting at my
blogsite (link in the signature below). The supercilium of both birds is yellow
and not orangish as it should be in Sharp-tailed; the tail of the suspected bird
is short like that of a Savannah but appears notched which I do not think is
characteristic of a Sharp-tailed.