APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

One of our dietitians is looking for "a book of photographs of obese
patients with corresponding body mass index" With patients in ICU it is not
possible to weigh them and therefore difficult to get body mass index. They
want to use the atlas to compare BMI.  If it had pictures of anorexic people
that would also be great.  I'm aware of George Bray's Atlas of Obesity but
it doesn't seem to have what I want (I'm trying to borrow a copy).

This is a quirky query (pardon the alliteration!) and I'm not sure that
something like this exists.  Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Angela

______________________________

Angela Rice
Head of Library & Information Service
Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
Eccles Street
Dublin 7
Ireland
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: +353 1 803 2241; Fax.: +353 1 803 4887
http://www.mater.ie/depts/library/health_reports.htm

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which
may be confidential and which may also be privileged and is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Unless you
are the intended recipient you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. Any opinions expressed are that of the individual and not
necessarily that of Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.