From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Cheri Smith
Sent: May-21-09 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SCOPUS again

Anybody having problems with only about half of citations retrieved from
SCOPUS actually exporting (or anything else you try to do with them)? I
have been in contact with their "customer support" with no progress on
the problem to date. It just did it to me again. OF 29 items saved to My
List only 15 exported. This is getting so old. We pay the big bucks for
a comprehensive database, then find we cannot actually use it.

Cheri Smith, MLS
Senior Informationist
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5200 Eastern Avenue