***cross-posted; feel free to repost***

Hello, everyone.  It appears that GeoCities (Yahoo!Geocities) will be closing their free websites; however, they are offering web hosting for a fee.  I called their customer service number, but they still don't have a date when they'll be closing their free websites.  If you have a GeoCities website, I suggest you save your webpages, documents, and pictures/images to your computer.  You can read more on their site: www.geocities.com<http://www.geocities.com>

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)

EBM Theme Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial Library

University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP