Mig wrote:
I think you should add: - skinning up Camel's Hump with my daughter (priceless)

Mig - thanks for that.  I sometimes take it for granted, but I know it is a gift I will only have for a little while.  And as much as I like to ski, the best part of our days out has been the conversations about nothing in particular on the skin (or chair ride) up.  I think that has strengthed our relationship, something I hope will last past the time when it is no longer cool to ski with the old man.