Answer:

Coffee guy at Park & 48th.  Guess that's a family business.  All cash, minimal hours, captive audience (adjacent to NE exit of GCT) and reaaalllly good coffee - likely hasn't cleaned tanks in several years.

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:08:59 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] RE Stowe up for sale
To: [log in to unmask]

Roger Klinger wrote on 5/15/09 10:51 AM:

Or as one of my favorite writers put it, "Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell."

One of your favorite writers got across in a sentence what I was gonna try for in paragraphs.
Questions:

To what extent is capitalism synonymous with the stock market?
What is the difference between today’s grow-or-die stock market and that of earlier decades, when steady dividend-paying stocks were prized?
A (relatively) tiny, cachet-bestowing division of a giant public corporation, and a family-owned business (with several possible definitions of “family”) are two formats in which a company today can thrive without growth. Anyone know any others?

--tn