Answer:
Coffee guy at Park & 48th.  Guess that's a family business.  All cash, minimal hours, captive audience (adjacent to NE exit of GCT) and reaaalllly good coffee - likely hasn't cleaned tanks in several years.

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:08:59 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] RE Stowe up for sale
To: [log in to unmask]

Roger Klinger wrote on 5/15/09 10:51 AM:

Or as one of my favorite writers put it, "Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell."

One of your favorite writers got across in a sentence what I was gonna try for in paragraphs.
Questions:

--tn

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.