Michael-  I do think that Science Magazine has a pretty bad history of publishing "behavior genetics" papers that 1)could have been better refereed and maybe even rejected, 2)way overstate the data and implications and 3)tout such articles with their own feature articles.   I use several of these in my course, particularly because the fact of their being published in prestigious Science Magazine, and then the magazine featuring it even more to attract attention has repeatedly led to broad media coverage and social consequences.  (One of the cases is, of course, the microcephalin story you covered, and even though you gave a balanced report, the very fact of Science featuring it this way is all that's needed to help it take off.)                           Jon