What is your estimate, Charlie?  How many minds do you think they can
buy for $4,250,000?

George Bernard Shaw reputedly asked a fine lady at a social gathering
whether she would go to bed with him, to which she answered with
considerable affront, "Of course not.?"  GBS then rejoined, "What if i
offer you 1,000?"  "Do you think I am a common prostitute?"  "Well then
how about 10,000?"  "That is absurd.!"  Then how about 100,000?"  She
hesitates and asks, "Just for one night?"  To which GBS retorts, "Ah ha
so you are a prostitute.  It is just a matter of price."

keep on truckin'
herb