Robert,

Horowitz is a nut, as can be read in the comments listed below his YouTube
video.  He creates buzz.

Nevertheless, I think everyone agrees that pharma/chem market interests
influence the CDC, WHO, medical education and public media.  Maybe a
journalist could explain how product-placement is done.

My technical concerns

1)  The toxicology of flu epidemics is missing, yet each epidemic site is
downstream (air, water) from and near major industry.

2)  Total flu (regardless of name) incidence is not unusual.

===