I'm glad to see that this article makes reference to the Cuban government's
own internal restrictions on full internet access for its people.

The Obama administration's step-wise loosening and eventual abandonment of
the embargo will remove the Castro leadership's long-time excuses for lack
of freedom of expression on the island, and ultimately the Castro brothers'
last excuses to hold monopoly power. That will be interesting to watch and a
welcome development.

MB

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science