mart, in addition to being the list's number one bullshitter, is also a very touchy guy, evidently. So I think I will simply ignore most of his posts from now on, unless he touches on a point that badly needs responding to. This is the same guy who told us that it was so obvious wind and solar could meet all our energy needs that any idiot could Google it, then Googled it himself and we found that his references including a nice dose of nukes.

I appreciate on the other hand the serious and useful posts from many other members of this list lately.

MB

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM, mart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
you don't know what you are talking about.   reaD Your own f-kn journal, maybe on  your flight to paris seeking nuclear power for 'all our needs'. i am sure you isn't ain't got time even for the review articles (which is obvious from this list).  you are like bush, a troll.