At 10:11 PM 6/3/2009, you wrote:
>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524919,00.html?test=latestnews
>
>Leigh

Yeah.  Curious.  This joint has been a major source of controversy in
Maine since it opened.

I recall when I lived in Pittsfield, VT (near Killington) many a year
ago when a local crazy guy walked into a convenience store with a
shotgun and blew away the owner's girlfriend because he thought her
last name sounded Russian (good thing it wasn't a few years later -
the owner was Iranian by birth).

My only solace in that tragedy was that at lease I lived in a place
where such stories were still horrible, and still news.  There
actually is solace in that.  In many parts of the world, worse things
happen as a matter  of course, and of daily life.

Even here, Tag.  Why no mention of the (Muslim) religious zealot who
killed a couple of Army guys?  Or are the Army guys symptoms of the
problem on the planet you came from?  Or was it an "inconvenient truth?"

Meantime, I'll continue to mourn people slain by morons.  And I'll
continue to avoid Dunk's and topless coffee shops and continue to
patronize Starbucks and its local competitors.  I'm not fond of
attitude or Birkenstocks,  but I prefer coffee that tastes like
coffee beans, not dishwater.