Personally, as a guy who has to take a stress test 1-2 times per year I would love to see a well endowed sselpot nurse positioned in front of the treadmill as incentive.  :)  I need glasses too but don't wear them much when skiing.  I either wear non prescrition sunglasses* or goggles.  Despite 20/200 vision I can tell the spaces from the trees and the women from the men.  What more do I need to know?

* I had a really nice pair of prescription glacier glasses with the leather side shields.  They were stolen off a lunch table at Jay on a day when the lodge was crammed full of teens.  The kid probably threw them in the trash as soon as he discovered he couldn't see through them.  Now I go with $10 drugstore specials.