The redcoats are coming.  We need a committee to study the best economic sanctions and direction of diplomatic discussion to convince them other wise.  Are they firing muskets and pointing bayonets at us?  Now what do we do?  Raise the Union Jack, we are sorry we really didn't mean to dump that tea in Boston harbor.  It was just the action of some deranged lunatics.  Jimski