On Jun 2, 2009, at 7:36 AM, Benjamin Bloom wrote:

>> You left out who played.
>>

> Fish ;)

As is County Joe and the Fish? Cool. But a bit dated, no? Another
dinosaur band, like The Dead. I once saw kind of a Dead cover band
with a similar sounding name, think it was Swish or Plish or something
like that, down at Nectars in Burlington maybe 20 years ago. They were
OK for a bar band.

We lead more contemporary lives. Last night we went to see a new and
up-and-coming young artist, guy by the name of David Byrne. Don't know
too much about him, but he played a bunch of new songs. Can't remember
the name of all of them, but my friend said they included Life During
Wartime, I Zimbra, The Great Curve, Heaven, Take Me to the River, Air,
Crosseyed and Painless, Once in a Lifetime, and Houses in Motion.