From: "Tag" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT: USA! USA! USA!

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:08:24 -0700, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I object to the title of this thread.  It offends me when people play such
word association >games.  The appalling act of a deranged individual is used
to cast aspersions on my entire >country.

Yeah Kulas...if you're going to cast aspersions on the entire country stick
to torture or the denial of civil rights to homosexuals or any of the other
worldwide human rights violations The US is known for.

USA! USA! USA!