Tag wrote:

>1. When Skip posted the link. I did respond.
>Brad you should really read the
>threads before jumping in.

You might want to get your facts straight, though its no surprise that you
don't have them straight.

Ben posted the link to the abortion assassination.  You responded with your
non-sense.
Skip couldn't say anything, so he said nothing.

I posted the link to the army guys assassination.  (Note - I did Tag - not
Skip).  You said nothing.

It is your silence with respect to the army assassination that I was
commenting on.