---- Tag, talking in circles and misstatements, continues to confuse himself with the following:

> Brad:
>
> I use the web interface and if you think I waste my time opening every post
> then you are mistaken. I had no idea what Skip was talking about. When he
> clarified it, I commented. If you read the thread it's clear.

Sooo.. Tag doesn't read the threads, but he chastises me to read the thread so it's clear.  Hmm...  I wonder how he knows it's clear if he doesn't read the threads?

And then on  Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:32:09  Tag wrote:

>Brad you should really read the threads before jumping in.

Hmm - I should read them, but Tag doesn't.  You are a real piece of work Tag, a real piece.

And then Tag writes:

>More on the courageous Dr. Tiller:

Gotta love it.  The Dr. is courageous (I don't dispute that), but still no acknowledgement of the assassination of two of our brave young soldiers.

Not that I didn't already know it, but, it makes it real clear what kind of a person you are Tag.