Is it really June already?

Despite a misconnect with Sheffy's share-the-toll offer, I headed up,
and then down, to Airplane Gully.

While a tad narrower than last week, there is still at least 700' of
vertical with just 2 tricky spots.  The snow was as good as spring
gets, and there were just 5 of us (Sheffy's carload and me) to enjoy
it.

Jonathan will, I'm sure, elaborate on the Scary Moment....

And alas, I grabbed a dead, not charged, battery for my camera, so any
pix will have to be from others...perhaps over on Time4Tux.

============

With this being the likely end of my eastern ski season (still hoping
for a trip or 3 to Colo to materialize this summer), here's my Final
Tally, Subject To Revision:

Total days:  104
Lift served days: 4
By month:
  Sept: 1
  Oct:  1
  Nov:  3
  Dec:  5
  Jan: 17
  Feb: 19
  Mar: 18
  Apr: 27
  May: 12
  June: 1

Total spent on lift tickets:  $10.

Weirdest day:  A closed ski area tour during the April heat wave.  It
was 79 in the Cannon lot, 86 in the Bretton Woods lot and 92 in the
Attitash lot.

Snow surfaces:
  Powder:  40-ish days.
  Corn:  40-ish days.