Brad:

I use the web interface and if you think I waste my time opening every post
then you are mistaken. I had no idea what Skip was talking about. When he
clarified it, I commented. If you read the thread it's clear.

If you want to keep waving the flag and worshiping the magic invisible man
in the sky that's fine. I prefer to keep burning the flag until the phony
outrage, meaningless patriotism and moral hypocrisy that threatens the very
core of this country is stamped out

More on the courageous Dr. Tiller:

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/george-tiller/?ref=opinion