Well in the interest of finding out if I violated Marc's sense of
netiquette, I went back to see what I missed. It turns out that yes Brad had
posted a link about the soldiers:

 IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THREAD!!!!!!

It also turns out that once Skip made it clear that he was reffereing to the
soldier that was killed that I commented on it being a tragedy.

I won't hold my breath waiting for Brad to admit he was wrong, out of line
or for him to apologize. What a joke you are.