I really think the attachment in question was merely the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.  Reread that concoction that Geoff put together, I believe, on all the faux pas(or whatever the plural of that is) of the Dougster.  He was an equal opportunity antagonist/insulter who I feel did what he did for the purpose of being the center of attention.  Unlike Dougie I feel there are some on this list who are all too serious and not simply trolling. I try to not take offense but simply hit the delete key.  I concur with Denis's advice but I know it won't be considered.  Jimskiyesitsnowedyesterday