Woke up in my bachelor digs (a beach cabin in South Hero VT on the shore of
Lake Champlain) the other day...and was suprised to see snow on the trails
over at Whiteface. I have a clear view across the lake at the Daks, and
Whiteface looked to have a good amount of fresh powder showing on the trails

I got the old telescope out and confimed it for the weather geeks on the List.
Pretty cool. Now back to eating off a campfire,
JJ