This was filled , thank you all.

Andrew Paradise, MLIS
Jackson Park Hospital Library
7531 Stony Island Ave
Chicago  IL  46403  773-947-7653
[log in to unmask] or

I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive.
 You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and
everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
                     Michael Moore in Buzzflash interview 3-29-02

             AndrewParadise@JA
             CKSONPARK.COM
             Sent by: Medical                                           To
             Libraries                 [log in to unmask]
             Discussion List                                            cc
             m.edu>                                                Subject
                                       ILL  Transfusion Medicine v. 15
                                       (4): 307-12
             06/24/2009 08:17
             AM

             Please respond to
             AndrewParadise@JA
               CKSONPARK.COM

I am trying to get this for the Pathology department here.  I can send up
to $10 for a copy.  Please contact me before sending so I don't get
multiples.

Transfusion Medicine  2005  Aug.  15(4): 307-12.  Ma M et al.  A
retrospective study evaluating single-unit red blood cell transfusions in
reducing allogeneic blood exposure.

andy