Hi all,

    We are in the process of combining the library and CME departments and have seemed to gotten the responsibilities down well which appear to combine being a director for both departments.  Our people would like to create a more contemporary and broader title that encompasses growth and opportunity.  The other thing is the use of the word "Director" is off of the table, and manager and coordinator  and library/librarian are not applicable here.  (Please do not argue this point as it is not an option).
    What is being recommended so far is " Medical Education and Research Liaison", "Medical Education and Information Researcher"  or "Medical Education and Research (something)".  I am told to try and come up with a new title that we might be able to use to reflect being the director of both departments, Medical Education AND Research.  Any help would be greatly appreciated and replying off list may be best.  TIA.

Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Devereaux, M.L.S.
Coordinator, Library/CME Services
Community Medical Center
1800 Mulberry Street
Scranton  PA  18510
v.570.969.8197
f. 570.969-8902

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.