  Dear All,

 I am trying again...

 Whoever has paper copy of  year 2001 - we need and abstract from this
journal - 2001, Supp 3, S45,  by Prien-Larson & Mouritsen, on pelvic
organ prolapse....

 We have this title, but staring 2002, we have also online access to
year 2001, but this supplement is missing - so much about everything
available on Internet!

Many thanks in advance.

Vislava Tylman, MLS, AHIP
Goldblatt Medical Library
Cleveland Clinic Florida
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Weston, FL 33331
Phone: 954-659-5531
Fax: 954-659-5532

in America by U.S. News & World Report (2008).
locations.