-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall, Lisa
Sent: Fri 26/06/2009 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VERIF: Book chapter citation

Dear colleagues:

Can anyone verify the page numbers in the following citation?

Shea K, Edmonds EW, Chambers H.  Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes. In: Green NE, Swiontkowski MF, eds. Skeletal Trauma in Children. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier, 2008: 639-692.

Many thanks,

Lisa

Lisa D. Marshall, MA, MLIS

Librarian, Central Health Library Services

James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre

125 Trans Canada Highway

Gander, NL A1V 1P7

T: 709.256.5760     F: 709.256.4308

Central Health Library Services ...

... information when you need it!

"I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries."- Cosmos by Carl Sagan

All information in this communication, including attachments, is strictly confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary information entitled to protection and/or exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please take notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution, and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from  your system.