Hello all,

I am looking for information on the use of "pelvic binders"  or "T-pods"
on pregnant trauma patients.  I have not come up with very much useful
information and am hoping with someone with a larger collection can help
me out.

I have done the literature searching in PubMed and CINAHL.  I have checked
Harrisons. Williams, Danforth, and Campbell's but didn't see anything
useful.

Any other help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  MLS
Director of Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.